Receive a dozen or two of eggs every week or two weeks from mid-June to the end of October or from November to the end of April.
Our eggs are laid by hens that are out on pasture where they can enjoy the outdoors and eat all the bugs and grass they wish.
Eggs can be picked-up at five different locations:
- Tuesdays in La Patrie, Qc from 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Wednesdays at Global Excel Management in Lennoxville, Qc from 4:30pm to 6:00pm.
- Thursdays at the Westbury Market, in Westbury, Qc (Time TBD)
- Saturdays at the Sawyerville Villagers' Market from 10:30am to 1pm.
- Any day directly at the farm